- To investigate the viability of running a series of regular or occasional talks in the museum for paying members of the public
- to plan those events, and book days and speakers
- to arrange ticket sales through the website and front desk
- to liaise with the publicity team for press, web, social media and poster coverage to sell the talks
- to arrange setting up of the event on the day/evening with a team
- to account for profits made
If you think this role suits you, please apply using our online form.