- to co-ordinate all the activities of the Visitor Assistants (VAs) at Dorking Museum.
- to arrange an induction process for new volunteers introducing them to the Museum and allowing them to meet the team
- to liaise with team leaders on training necessary to enable volunteers to work successfully
- to arrange Health and Safety training with the Facilities Manager
- to keep records of volunteer training
- to enable vital interaction between the VA’s and other areas of the Museum
We need someone with experience of dealing with teams of people, who would enjoy the challenge of this vital role. The person would be responsible for about 40 volunteers.
We are looking for someone with a passion for good customer service who is computer literate and who can also lead the recruitment of volunteers.
The role is voluntary, part-time and full training will be given.
If you think this role suits you, please apply using our online form.