Dorking Museum is closed at the present time due to the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus.
However – work carries on – and we will keep you updated with what we are doing during this time on this page.
- 4th April 2020 – Getting to grips with lockdown
- 14th April 2020 – We need your DIY skills
- 15th April 2020 – Developing a Dorking Museum childrens book at the height of a pandemic
- 20th April 2020 – Artist biographies and online sales
- 22nd April 2020 – Accreditation Update and Chalkpit information appeal
- 28th April 2020 – Tales from the Cabinet of Curiosity (featuring dinosaurs AND Blue Peter)
- 29th April 2020 – Washing from WW2 spotted on lines around Dorking
- 5th May 2020 – Surrey Day, WW1 soldiers and online resources
- 11th May 2020 – Appeal for photos and art
- 18th May 2020 – Preparations for Mayflower Exhibition continue
- 23rd May 2020 – Laurence Olivier plaque anniversary and Vanishing River talk
Dorking Museum & Heritage Centre is an independent museum funded entirely by public donation and staffed by volunteers.