All Open Day Tour Tickets for 2019 are now sold out.
On 31st October there will be a special Spooky Halloween version of the Cave tours with added ghosts and special stories of the legends and mysteries of the Caves. 3 tours of 45 minutes, ghost-proof sensible shoes required.
- Thursday 31st October – 5.00pm – sold out
- Thursday 31st October – 6.00pm – sold out
- Thursday 31st October – 7.00pm – sold out
For all tours – meet at the entrance to the South Street Caves (next to the War Memorial) 10 minutes before your tour is due to start. No physical tickets will be issued.
Group Tours are available on any date to suit you until 30th October 2019, and can take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm. Why not get a group of families or friends together, to celebrate a birthday or special event? Organisations also very welcome.
The Group Leader should contact the Cave Tour Team by email on email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
Please note the following points
- Group Tours can be conducted any day of the week subject to the availability of a Guide
- A maximum of up to 12 adults per tour or 10 children (aged 5 -16) with 2 accompanying adults
- Group Tours are £60, Youth Tours £50 and Youth Charity organisation such as Cubs/Brownies is £30 per tour
- All tours are subject to Health and Safety conditions, and no open-toed shoes or sandals are allowed.
The Official Dorking Museum Guide Book to the Caves by Richard Selley. £2.50.