Open Day Tour tickets now available! Just click on your preferred date and time below.
All March dates are now sold out
- Saturday 4th May – 10.00am – 1 ticket remaining
- Saturday 4th May – 11.00am – sold out
- Saturday 4th May – 1.00pm – sold out
- Saturday 4th May – 2.00pm – sold out
- Saturday 25th May – 10.00am
- Saturday 25th May – 11.00am – sold out
- Saturday 25th May – 1.00pm – 1 ticket remaining
- Saturday 25th May – 2.00pm
- Saturday 29th June – 10.00am
- Saturday 29th June – 11.00am – sold out
- Saturday 29th June – 1.00pm
- Saturday 29th June – 2.00pm – 2 tickets remaining
For all tours – meet at the entrance to the South Street Caves (next to the War Memorial) 10 minutes before your tour is due to start. No physical tickets will be issued.
Group Tours are available on any date to suit you from late March 2019, and can take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm. Why not get a group of families or friends together, to celebrate a birthday or special event? Organisations also very welcome.
The Group leader should contact Graham Speed by email on email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
Please note the following points
- Group Tours can be conducted any day of the week subject to the availability of a Guide
- A maximum of up to 12 adults per tour or 10 children (aged 5 -16) with 2 accompanying adults
- Group Tours are £60, Youth Tours £50 and Youth Charity organisation such as Cubs/Brownies is £30 per tour
- All tours are subject to Health and Safety conditions, and no open-toed shoes or sandals are allowed.
The Official Dorking Museum Guide Book to the Caves by Richard Selley. £2.50.